This was too good to pass up.
1. Ratio of an igloo’s circumference to its diameter = Eskimo Pi
2. 2000 pounds of Chinese Soup = Won ton
3. 1 millionth of a mouthwash = 1 microscope
4. Time between slipping on a peel and smacking the pavement = 1 bananosecond
5. Weight an evangelist carries with God = 1 billigram
6. Time it takes to sail 220 yards at 1 nautical mile per hour = Knotfurlong
The rest of the 28 Conversion Factors: http://www.boatdesign.net/forums/open-discussion/boat-jokes-we-need-few-laughs-14472-377.html#post508058